Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

258 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2968 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Upgrade Superhub

Hello VM,I am currently running the Gig1 braodband package with Maxit TV (7 channels). I called this week to ask about upgrading to the Superhub 5/5x for the following reasons:- I wish to avail of Wifi6 capabilities- The Superhub 4 has been problemat...

dmutha by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi fi keep dropping

My wi fi keeps dropping so downloaded virgin connect app to check signal and if booster required. App can’t find my hub even though connected to wi fi and now it’s dropped again. Any idea how to fix 

Sudden drop in SamKnows RealSpeed to router

https://samknows.com/realspeed/ tests to my Hub 5x usually show download speeds of 1140-1142 Mbps (I am on the Gig1 Full Fibre package). However, since yesterday evening the tests to the hub struggle to achieve more than 250-300 Mbps. I have rebooted...

betaspin by On our wavelength
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outlook e-mail error (0x800CCC1A) :

Was working fine until yesterday but now getting the following error message when I try to send an email from Outlook using my virginmedia.com account Task 'Bernard - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC1A) : 'Your server does not support the connection...

Forbidden 403 Error for 1 1/2 days Now

EMail has been working fine then last night around 6pm  Forbidden error 403 , not the first time.I've reset password which of course it wasn't so it is the Virgin Media Server which it has been in the past , possibly a way to get us to move our email...

Resolved! Weak signals on 15 devices

My hub was replaced a week ago and now I have intermittent contact with the hub. There are suddenly issues connecting with all devices. Weak signal being the fault.  Can anyone help please

Resolved! VM Connect cant find hub4

I can see that this has been raised before, but can’t see the solution.i have deleted the App, cleared the cache.rebooted and reset the hubtried through the IP address won’t connectcontacted customer support, nothinganybody have a fix, please ???Stev...

Fedge08 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Weird Speed Test Results

I had the 1Gb broadband service installed a few months ago, and other than a couple of outages all has been well. I have a Dream Machine SE which performs a daily speed test, and the results were always above 1Gbps down and 100Mbps up.  However, abou...

AidyM_0-1713088045170.png
AidyM by On our wavelength
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Connect App and WiFi Pods Not Working

Since yesterday morning, the VM connect app is no longer working. It no longer recognises my hub.  My internet is working fine though. Also my Virgin White WiFi pod is just flashing white now and has been since yesterday morning. Could be related to ...

Hub 5 keeps dropping out

Hello I had the hub 5 installed 5 days ago ( upgrade from the hub 3 ) since then I have been having multiple drop outs where the Internet will go off and then come back on. Lights flash white on the modem and then back to solid white. We did not have...

1000021924.jpg 1000021922.jpg 1000021920.jpg
adstang by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos