Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

275 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3115 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Re: 403 Forbidden on webmail (Again)

I have got the same issue. Whenever I try to login to webmail it says forbidden. Email still works on Outlook though. What is the fix?

kennyc by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam warning on every message

Starting today 28th March 2024 every time I try to send a message from my virgin mail box I get this error, regardless of the content of the messageSending of the message failed.An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: SPAM Co...

Chris-H by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slow downloads - since recent down time

After a bit of advice please before contacting VM, I'm more familiar with business networking and fibre and not dabbled into VM cable until had enough of the best we could get with VDSL.VM 1gig service.  Has never been solid 1000 but has been pretty ...

Hub 4 keep losing connection and dropping with 5GHZ

For several months our 5ghz wifi has kept dropping but the 2.4mhz is ok.I have 2 different names for the connections and had no problems since I put the Hub 4 in, which was almost 2 years ago. Now though, the 5ghz connection is dropping multiple time...

Poddys by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to create a separate app password

Hi. My wife has just got an iPhone. We are trying to set up her virginmedia email on it, which she has been using for a long time. I have read the help section on the VM  website about generating a separate app password to do this. However! We share ...

Wrong PON ID

Hello, We initally ordered at the end of November 2023 however have had several engineers attempt to install however they keep running into an issue with the PON ID.We have had 4 engineers attempt an install each to be told it is the same problem and...

Woza32 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

In a cupboard

In the process of purching a oak cabinet. Can I put my Virgin modem in the cabinet behind a door. There are two holes in the back for ventilation. The modem is in modem mode only, router is in the open.Regards John.

322967 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zoom problems, SNR problem?

HiI keep getting various issues with VM, when I call them they say everything is fine and refuse to send technician 1) Internet keeps dropping2) Zoom connection says unstableI had SNR problems in the past and technician came and adjusted them.  Do I ...

mtuncel_0-1711393094118.png
mtuncel by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with errors on Hub 5 .....again !

Rebooting my device every few days - had engineer out to check connections and he didnt find an issue but the errors mount up within a day or so and cause lots of buffering, bad network quality - I work from home and this causes a lot of problems on ...