Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3003 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Hub 3 with pods only accepts connections to 2.4 GHz

I have a Hub 3 and a set of pods, all VM standard config - 2.4 and 5 GHz on same SSID etc. I noticed that our Fire TV was often buffering even though it's right next to the hub, and video calls on laptops often drop connection even though signal stre...

papanoob by Just joined
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email not receiving with Outlook - connection error's

Been using Outlok for ages with no problems at all, then yesterday it suddenly stopped collecting emails along with the 0x800CCC1A error message.I can send but not receive mail.iMap works fine on my phone and Ipad.I followed other replies and set up ...

Re-location of Wall Socket

Hi VM,We've recently moved home and the existing Virgin Media wall socket is located in one of the 1st floor bedrooms (which belongs to our child, therefore concerned they may switch it off). We would like this to be re-located please into our living...

Speed

So angry with VM i have speed issues with my internet and after speaking to VM they say they cant help i logged a complaint that has been ignored C-220424965 posting here as WhatsApp is useless and ignored and so is complaints! Looking at Vodafone , ...

Terrible Service

We signed up to Virgin Media on 31/10/2024 and asked for our installation date to be January as we hadn’t yet moved into the property (we were renovating). Our installation date has been pushed back continually to the point where they are now saying ...

up grade not happened

so Thursday 18 April 24 I did a upgrade for my internet got two emails one precontract documents and the other being the order summary. now the Estimated activation date was Sunday 21 April 24, I get things happen things are late so wanted to ask you...

alanely by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with network log

Hello, wondering if anyone could help we not long upgraded to virgin gig package, but the performance hasn’t changed devices are struggling I’ve had to buy a device to help with the wifi signals and give qos its helped a lil but the problem is with t...

IMG_1038.png
Ekendall by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sudden drop in SamKnows RealSpeed to router

Just poppin' in to mention I'm also having issues with drops in speed although I'm not in the York area. I noticed yesterday that my speed had dropped all the way down to 1.6 Mbs but upload speed remained at 100 Mbs? I've tried the following Rebooted...

gworf83 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of service - over 2 weeks

Looking for any advice - I’ve had a complete loss of service for over 2 weeks now and I have been unable to get anywhere with virgin as to when it will be fixed; I’ve exhausted every option on the phone lines, live chat and now resorting to trying th...

SGN16 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub5

I’ve just upgraded to the1 gig internet and still haven’t got my hub 5 is there a reason why, because it states that it comes with the upgrade