Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Brainbox
praxis

BB price increase in 2014

VM to increase BB prices by 6.5% in early 2014 ? 

Please use plain text.
Omniscient
gary_dexter

Re: BB price increase in 2014

If you get a letter, then yes
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Please use plain text.
Brainbox
praxis

No it was in the latest copy of web user magazine and they are not often wrong I assume thats why they are boosting from 120 to 150 in 2014 ?

Please use plain text.
Omniscient
gary_dexter

If you are getting a price rise you will receive a letter or email stating so
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
VMCopperUser

Everyone should see the increase.

Letter, Email, or just a bill change in Feb in case the first two don't happen for you.

Two of the past three increases I got notice on (by letter), the third I did not, Previous to that I usually had nothing.

----
I do not work for VM, but I would. It is just a Job.

I would also make websites for them, because the job never seems to require the website to work.

Read or Not ....
Please use plain text.
Captain Clued-Up
mossman

[ Edited ]

VMCopperUser wrote:

Everyone should see the increase.

Letter, Email, or just a bill change in Feb in case the first two don't happen for you.

Two of the past three increases I got notice on (by letter), the third I did not, Previous to that I usually had nothing.

A few weeks ago BenMcr77, posting in another forum, seemed to have been informed otherwise:

"The price rises that have happened are for different sets of customers, and are for different products

Last month the prices changed for standalone broadband and Sky Sports - these price won't change again when others do in Feburary"

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=69723843&postcount=4

Of course, he might have been misinformed.

Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
VMCopperUser

Interesting that...

Guess they are once again going for non-parity on pricing..

Unless those customers who got the bump last month have had feb's bump ahead of time?

----
I do not work for VM, but I would. It is just a Job.

I would also make websites for them, because the job never seems to require the website to work.

Read or Not ....
Please use plain text.
Wizard
messiahbrowny

[ Edited ]

My letter come £5 increase what a joke.poor servic.We get TM aswell and the price goes up..oh well 6 months left then i can go back to BT where i had no issues...

Please use plain text.
Omniscient
gary_dexter

Actually you can leave now if you give notice within 30 days of receiving the letter
Please use plain text.
Wizard
messiahbrowny

Nice back to stable connection we go.rather than useless poor speeds Vm will die before long people are starting to see the light.always in the news very rarely you see anything positive.
I should of listened to the advice i was given..when you join VM your connection will be spot on for about 4 weeks.then after that you will have all sorts of issues..well that was true..couldn't fault the connection at the start but now its a joke
Please use plain text.