938 Posts

Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

260 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3005 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Secondary account gone plus bitcoin threat/hack?

HiI'm hoping someone can helplast year I was able to access my secondary email account via webmail & computer.  I received info from virgin about setting app password which I did.  Since then I have been unable to access it but still receiving email ...

Resolved! Email not receiving with Outlook - connection error's

Been using Outlok for ages with no problems at all, then yesterday it suddenly stopped collecting emails along with the 0x800CCC1A error message.I can send but not receive mail.iMap works fine on my phone and Ipad.I followed other replies and set up ...

Unable to access emails on Imac

Using my Apple iMac pc I can log into my Virgin media account but when I click on the Quick link (virgin media mail) to access my emails, nothing happens but an empty file (called Unknown) is sent to my download folder. It does not take me to my emai...

Arranging a spotter visit

My current contract with TalkTalk is up and I am looking for other options. Virgin is the only provider in my area that offers faster internet speeds. The issue is that it appears my flat is the only one not covered by Virgin on my street. I live in ...

Denis4 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

power levels are not perfect

the technician said my power levels are not perfect but it will do. he put a 3db attentuator on gaming feels sluggish, if i restart the hub it feels more responsive but after 24 hours it feels sluggish again.

Palm771 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 3 with pods only accepts connections to 2.4 GHz

I have a Hub 3 and a set of pods, all VM standard config - 2.4 and 5 GHz on same SSID etc. I noticed that our Fire TV was often buffering even though it's right next to the hub, and video calls on laptops often drop connection even though signal stre...

papanoob by Joining in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I would like my old NTLWORLD email addresses deleting please

I have 3 old ntlworld email addresses that I would like deleting please. They are not linked to my current Virginmedia account so can't do it there. I have tried to log into the old account but my password does not work. 

Nektar by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos