Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

256 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2940 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Primary account login

The first email address I had was a ntlworld.com address, which always used to be the primary account. This isn’t recognised when I try to view my bills. Neither is the first virginmedia.com I created. I’ve different emails for different things, but ...

rowellc by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 3 in modem mode showing on WiFi

Hi,  I have just upgraded my WiFi and put the  hub 3 in modem mode. It was all easy enough and is working fine. However I'm still seeing the Hub 3 as a WiFi network. Even forgetting the WiFi still has it showing as an available WiFi network. I can't ...

NTLworld email accounts cancellation

I have 2 old NTLworld email accounts which didn’t get deleted when I cancelled my virgin media account some years ago. My main NTLworld email account associated with my virgin media account was deleted after I cancelled my virgin media account but th...

Resolved! SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync

Hi All, first post here, and its for syc timing errors. this issues started a few days ago , the internet was cutting out and then coming back. i have rebooted all the kit. switched it off for 10 mins and then turned it back on etc etc. still getting...

Returning equipment issue

I've been wanting to return the kit since November last year. Recieved a box which none of the Yodel shops wanted to take back because they were looking for another barcode not just the one on the box. So I ordered another box. Same thing happened. N...

PeterEr by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos