Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

258 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2969 Posts

Activity in Broadband

New Router with renewal?

Hello!I'm a returning Virgin customer, and recently, my router (Hub 3) has started to show signs of overheating (an Orange/red light consistently on the front of the router, along with the top being warm).This comes just in time for a contract renewa...

Only_Pez by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to change password

Tried to change password but keep failing rang virgin and they set up another email with password,does not worktotally frustrated 

Lag and poor connection for past few weeks

After a whole load of problems last summer that took months to sort, problems are now back.1Gig Superhub 5Packet loss, lag, disconnetionsDL power seems way out, the engineer configured it so it would normally stay around 0-4 on all channels until the...

Ctenn by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Entering 3rd party generated App Password

I am trying to set up a new virginmedia VM account on Microsoft Outlook 2019 on my new computer.I am lead to believe I need to generate a new App Password using a 3rd party app.I have gmail account so I am trying to use that.I log in to my VM account...

Network Routing Issue

Hi,I believe there is a routing issue with the Virgin network which is preventing me from accessing my work e-mail. I am trying to connect to 'id.nordcloud.com' but the connection times out. This problem only started today and has been working fine f...

tracert.png
plynch66 by Dialled in
  • 61 replies
  • 1 kudos

Outlook e-mail error (0x800CCC1A) :

Was working fine until yesterday but now getting the following error message when I try to send an email from Outlook using my virginmedia.com account Task 'Bernard - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC1A) : 'Your server does not support the connection...

Resolved! Email not receiving with Outlook - connection error's

Been using Outlok for ages with no problems at all, then yesterday it suddenly stopped collecting emails along with the 0x800CCC1A error message.I can send but not receive mail.iMap works fine on my phone and Ipad.I followed other replies and set up ...