Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3001 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Sudden drop in SamKnows RealSpeed to router

https://samknows.com/realspeed/ tests to my Hub 5x usually show download speeds of 1140-1142 Mbps (I am on the Gig1 Full Fibre package). However, since yesterday evening the tests to the hub struggle to achieve more than 250-300 Mbps. I have rebooted...

betaspin by On our wavelength
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Routing Issue

Hi,I believe there is a routing issue with the Virgin network which is preventing me from accessing my work e-mail. I am trying to connect to 'id.nordcloud.com' but the connection times out. This problem only started today and has been working fine f...

tracert.png
plynch66 by Dialled in
  • 67 replies
  • 1 kudos

Issues with Outlook e-mail error (0x800CCC1A)

Like many users here I too am now having issues with this, nothing has changed my end to cause such a thing.Monday the 15th April was the last day I was able to receive e-mails on my client.I use Outlook 2007 and Windows 7, Nothing change my end, no ...

Mark26 by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unable to access emails on Imac

Using my Apple iMac pc I can log into my Virgin media account but when I click on the Quick link (virgin media mail) to access my emails, nothing happens but an empty file (called Unknown) is sent to my download folder. It does not take me to my emai...

unable to send emails from emClient for ntlworld.com email account

Hi My emClient email package won't send emails, but will receive. My email address is an ntlworld.com one. I can login to the Virgin web email and send/receive ok. I've tried changing the SMTP settings to some recommended online, but no changeThe err...

appoman by Just joined
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-mail, not received

I sent an e-mail last December and did not receive a response. I forwarded the e-mail as reminder recently and the response informed me the original had not been received. Is there any way of checking that the original e-mail was not received? 

Re: HUB 5x - GSX-PON FTTP - Extermely spikey latency

I am facing the exact same issue in terms of spikes and upload latency. Do you have an update on your situation please? I too am having terrible issues with customer service, constantly giving empty promises and engineers that don't understand my iss...

curtm by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird Speed Test Results

I had the 1Gb broadband service installed a few months ago, and other than a couple of outages all has been well. I have a Dream Machine SE which performs a daily speed test, and the results were always above 1Gbps down and 100Mbps up.  However, abou...

AidyM_0-1713088045170.png
AidyM by Dialled in
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos