Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2996 Posts

Activity in Broadband

SMTP Outlook / Windows Live / Windows 7 / SSL Problems - WORKAROUND

Thanks to Snoopdog for finding this but it seems that if you just use SMTP port 25 with no encryption (no TLS or SSL) then finally we can send e-mail again.Previously SMTP without SSL on port 25 was unsupported. However, now it is! How strange. That ...

techweb by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

WiFi pod

I’m now sick of posting on here no one from virgin gives a s### any one from virgin on here able to help me for getting a pod plz for the last time 

Unstable broadband connection

I have had years of totally reliable connection with Virgin Media until about 3-4 weeks ago. Since then I have been experiencing 'reliably unreliable' connection, with reduced bandwidth and dropouts tending to occur morning and evening. A VM engineer...

bqm220424.png bqm 190424.png

change email password

Can someone tell me how I can go about either recovering my email or changing my password for my main email address please?Thanks.

Not all emails being received?

Hi,Could anyone offer any assistance with an issue I'm having with my VM email account, which is an old Blueyonder one. Emails are being received however not all, I've specifically been waiting for an urgent email to arrive, with an attachment. The s...

Hub 5

I have had the Virgin hub4 for some time but even with the WiFi pods WiFi is  not always reliable and get buffering sometimes when streaming Netflix and Amazon Prime. I am on gig1 and have just renewed my contract and wonder if hub 5 would improve th...

Hub 5 constantly drops out in modem mode

We had a hub 5 installed a few months gonas the old hub 4 constantly kept failing.  However just lately we are having excessive dropouts all day and night. we have it in modem mode as have some devices that won't work as they need 2.4.ghz we have a n...

Email not working since 15/04/24

Seems that there a lot of problems being reported since yesterday, 15/04/24, mainly concerned with the SMTP server for outgoing mail. For me, I get: 16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - sending mail message(s) - 1 message(s) in queue16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - ...

al67 by Superfast
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos