Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

260 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3005 Posts

Activity in Broadband

power levels are not perfect

the technician said my power levels are not perfect but it will do. he put a 3db attentuator on gaming feels sluggish, if i restart the hub it feels more responsive but after 24 hours it feels sluggish again.

Palm771 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Pod Switching

I have two wifi pods and one hubMy mobile does not easily switch from one to another. If I am in living room connected to Hub 3.0 and then moves to bedroom where I have wifi pod, I expect mobile to connect to wifi pod. But it stays connected with dow...

Wi fi pods

Recently had Gig 1 installed and have at least two really bad spots for WiFi and speed upstairs am I entitled to WiFi pods being on the top package ?

Issues with Outlook e-mail error (0x800CCC1A)

Like many users here I too am now having issues with this, nothing has changed my end to cause such a thing.Monday the 15th April was the last day I was able to receive e-mails on my client.I use Outlook 2007 and Windows 7, Nothing change my end, no ...

Mark26 by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

VM Connect cant find hub4

I also am having issues connecting to my Hub4 since upgrading 1gig broadband this week, BM connect can’t connect and the speed is frequently showing slower than when I was on 350 gbps broadband, I am paying more and getting less! Can you help please ...

Blitts by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

On-going Complaint - IP different location

Early February, I noticed after trying to log into a few online accounts and TV services was showing an incorrect location.  After wasting my time, spending all day, speaking to Virgin Media customer services & technical support I was unable to get t...

Lette by Tuning in
  • 32 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hub 3 with pods only accepts connections to 2.4 GHz

I have a Hub 3 and a set of pods, all VM standard config - 2.4 and 5 GHz on same SSID etc. I noticed that our Fire TV was often buffering even though it's right next to the hub, and video calls on laptops often drop connection even though signal stre...

papanoob by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

ports not opening

I turned UpnP off, and have assigned a port forward to a device, and have that device reserved as an LAN ip address.My nat is strict, but when I turn UpnP on I now have open nat.I should be able to have upnp turned off but it seems that I have to hav...

Palm771 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos