Ask a question
One to Watch
aphex187

PC MW3 Nat Type Strict?

Hey guys!

Can't seem to shift this strict Nat Type on my SuperHub, i've checked and UPnP is on in the SH settings, what else should i be doing?? I've rebooted the router as well and it's still set to strict.

Cheers!

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
luke1990

Re: PC MW3 Nat Type Strict?

Im stuck with NAT type strict too, and I have UPnP activated and also have forwarded all the ports required for MW3.

This morning I had strict, then I added the ports, and had open.

Now I have restarted my pc, this eve I have strict again, although all the ports are still open... confused.

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
legacy1

Do you get strict Nat in modem mode?

------------------Die-hard direct connection modem user :smileytongue:
Believing is catch 22 the VMDG280 should never of been made the Super hubs 1 & 2 could have been built better the years go by and we can't see the mistakes that were made to make things right.
The more that use modem mode the more we need IPv6: BQM, Outgoing ports test
Please use plain text.
One to Watch
aphex187

Not sure m8.

Anyway like i posted in another topic it went to open yesterday arvo so i thought great it's working! Tried again tonight and still ok, just this second tried and it's back to Strict!

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
ljc1976

I have open NAT for MW3 on 2 Xbox360s and a PS3 all connected to a Superhub. Here's what I did:

• Set the PS3 to use DHCP (not a static IP) as UPnP requires DHCP to function.
  • Removed all the manual port forwarding settings from the Superhub i.e. set it back to default. This lets UPnP handle all of the port forwarding automatically

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
rob9342

[ Edited ]

I am also having this problem and what you have already suggested has not worked i cannot still join my mates lobby nor can they join me due to this strict

HOW DO I GET MY NAT TYPE TO SAY OPEN for the PC

HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not have this problem when i was using 20meg bb  whats the difference :smileysad:

I need step by step instructions please

Please use plain text.
Expert Opinionator
John_Hag

Hi all,

This is not something for which Virgin Media provide support. However, this has been discussed extensively in the Wireless Forum. You may find the information you need there.

Regards,
John Haggerty
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords. Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
mbrenek

[ Edited ]

Hi rob9342 do u still have a problem with ur NAT? Might be able to help u I´ve managed to open my NAT yesterday ;-)

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
blenki1

why does virgin not offer support,it says in adverts use virginmedia for fast gaming and best experiences in gaming but unable to use pathetic

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
aphex187

Well here i am again and back with a Strict Nat type for PC Black Ops 2!! When i first started playing BO2 my nat was open but now it's some how managed to set itself to strict! Tried various Youtube videos but to no avail!! 

Is there some problem with this Super Hub? My Xbox also drops out of Live quite a lot through the day as well.

Please use plain text.