Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
MartinBradshaw

How many devise can connect to a Superhub at the same time ?

I have a Superhub with 100mb connection . My question is how many wifi devices can connect wirerlessly at the same time to a Superhub ? Martin
Please use plain text.
Captain Clued-Up
jimGY89

Re: How many devise can connect to a Superhub at the same time ?

[ Edited ]

Hi martin have add four devices connected to the superhub all at one time and it managed that ok so i no it can handle 4. but dont no about anymore then that would have to be tested to find out.

cheers jim

If someone's helped you out, say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XL TV 1x 500Gb TiVo 1x V+HD 1x VHD 152Mb BB XL Phone
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Good to Know
Quadders

[ Edited ]

Theoretically you could have as many devices connected as you wanted really..but it is what the devices are doing that would effect the connection.

Like JimG says it would take some trials to find out JimG says he has 4 i have 3 with no problems (30 meg).

My Kudos button has been cleverly converted in to a self destruct button.
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
MartinBradshaw

Thanks guys for your replys . With all the apple devices and similar, smartphones, laptops & desktop machines that are available , I'm hoping to find out if there is a maximum number that the Superhub can support at one time ? Martin
Please use plain text.
Good to Know
Quadders

Connect them all up..good way of testing would be to have mates over for a BBQ well a winter one with this bloody weather again. let them connect to your wireless and see the results...change the wireless password after the trials though.

My Kudos button has been cleverly converted in to a self destruct button.
Please use plain text.