Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
lbmorley

Can't access Superhub "advanced settings" web page

I'm trying to configure port forwarding on my fairly new (~3-week-old) Superhub, but can't load the settings page at 192.168.0.1 .I get a "Page not found" error at this address in both Chrome and IE. I've double-checked that the hub is not running in modem mode. 

I accessed the page successfully about two weeks ago, and can't think what could have changed. Any tips on getting access to the settings page? Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Captain Clued-Up
craigj2k11

Re: Can't access Superhub "advanced settings" web page

power cycle the superhub

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
becks3786

Try using 192.168.100.1 to access the GUI on the superhub
Please use plain text.
Freakishly Helpful
Lindsey_P

Hi Ibmorley,

If your Superhub is in normal mode then you'd need to access the settings via 192.168.0.1 as you've been doing, however if you're in modem mode (the Virgin Media logo will be a purple colour) then you'd need to log in via 192.168.100.1.

If neither of these are working and you're still experiencing issues please try to reset the Superhub back to factory defaults using the pin hole at the back, as suggested, and let us know how you get on.

Kind Regards,

Lindsey P

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Crafty
psmadley

becks3786 wrote:
Try using 192.168.100.1 to access the GUI on the superhub

Bingo!

Please use plain text.