Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Crafty
jace1969

youtube activation

hi

how do you activate your youtube account on tivo box and how do i find the model of my box like series ???4/5 etc

its 5 days old off virgin media and a 500gb

i have the number it gives and been to youtube.com/activate but all

i get it a place to put google email and password

i have a google account on pc and a youtube account on pc.

thanks

Please use plain text.
Superuser
PrinterElf

Re: youtube activation

[ Edited ]

Hi jace1969,

Once you've got the code on your screen from the box, you need to enter that code at http://www.youtube.com/activate

You're presented with a Google login page because YouTube is part of Google. You just need to log in with the e-mail address and password associated with the account you've got registered on YouTube, then you'll get a box where you can enter the code from TiVo.

Hopefully this will help.

Loc: PR4 1, TV: XL+SkyHD, BB: 100Mbps
2x 1TB TiVo: {15.3.1.RC3-VMC-2-C00}
SuperHub: R37 {Modem mode}
I don't work for VM, and I don't plan to!
Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread (or if you're feeling brave, RTFM! :smileywink:)
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos + button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
Please use plain text.
Virgin Media Staff
Adrian_H

Hi,

If the link takes you to the Google sign in page it's because you are not signed into Google on your PC.  If you enter your login details you will then be presented with the activation page.

Thanks

Adrian Hayes
Virgin Media
Please use plain text.
Crafty
jace1969

thanks all for your help

just a quick one ..what series is my box like is it a series 4 model its a 500gb and on the XL package

thanks again for all your help

Please use plain text.