Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Boffin
mitch84

match of the day catchup?

Hi

I forgot to record Match of the Day this weekend and was going to watch it on catchup but for some reason this was not available on catchup when I looked on the EPG.

I thought this was available on catchup before?

cheers

Please use plain text.
Superuser
PrinterElf

Re: match of the day catchup?

Hi mitch84,

I can't remember if it was on 'Catch-up', it's definitely never been on iPlayer due to the content licensing restrictions. If you usually record it, check to see if TiVo hasn't already picked it up as a Suggestion.

If it hasn't this time, give the show 3 Thumbs Up and it'll get it for you next time, even if you forget.

Loc: PR4 1, TV: XL+SkyHD, BB: 100Mbps
2x 1TB TiVo: {15.3.1.RC3-VMC-2-C00}
SuperHub: R37 {Modem mode}
I don't work for VM, and I don't plan to!
Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread (or if you're feeling brave, RTFM! :smileywink:)
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos + button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
Please use plain text.
Brainbox
MonkeyOne

Think its the same content licensing restrictions for catch up.

Please use plain text.
Brainbox
neilhewett76

I remember this a while ago, looking for the same thing after a brillian game on the radio. Went to look for it and couldnt. BBC only has the rights to show the saturday and sunday morning shows of the prem. So it wont be able to show anything other than what they show for Saturday games. Sunday and midweek games are only shown when there on, not available for replay in catchup.

Please use plain text.