Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Making Waves
relix

how can i get a replacement tivo remote ?

[ Edited ]

ive looked every where to see where do i apply for a replacement tivo remote as it has packed up . ive replaced the batterys . and its dead .any help or a link would be great

MOD EDIT: Please read the stickied topic if you'd like to know how to get a replacement remote: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TiVo/Requesting-Replacement-Remotes/m-p/1506734#U1506734

Please use plain text.
The Troubleshooter
gerald63

Re: how can i get a replacement tivo remote ?

[ Edited ]

relix wrote:

ive looked every where to see where do i apply for a replacement tivo remote as it has packed up . ive replaced the batterys . and its dead .any help or a link would be great

One of the Virgin Media staff on this forum will order one for you.

As the TiVo remote is dead then you should get a free replacement Tivo remote.

________________________________________________________________________________

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer.
Please use plain text.
L33t h4x0r
Laura_S

Hi relix,

I've ordered you a replacement TiVo remote now, please allow between 7-10 days for delivery.

Regards

Laura_S
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
relix

wow thank you .

Please use plain text.
L33t h4x0r
Laura_S

Hi relix,

No problem, hopefully it will arrive a lot sooner 7-10 days is the maximum.

Regards

Laura_S

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker
Please use plain text.
LisaS235

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
davidward10

Hello,

The main OK button on our remote has fallen out and although we still have it pressing it doesn't work properly, it selects things up, down, left and right of what we are after. Pretty frustrating. 

Can someone advise as the best way to get a new remote.

thanks

Please use plain text.
Proof’s in the Pudding
Emily_L

Hi davidward10,

I have ordered a replacement remote control, please allow 7-10days for delivery.

Thanks

Emily Lewis

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
mulder1094

My remote is also dead - some of the buttons (mainly home and my shows) are sticky and it does not make a connection with the box, I have tried new batteries...at the min  I have been using zeebox on my phone to turn over, is there any chance you could send a remote to me also?

thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
dantaylorseo

Hi there our remote has all button worn off, can I order a replacement please?

Dan

Please use plain text.