Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Making Waves
aparky85

TIVO Keeps Resetting Itself

[ Edited ]

Since last night my TIVO box keeps resetting itself. It's done it whilst I've watched recordings, watched Live TV, and scrolled through the TV guide. As I am typing, the box has just reset itself again!

I have tried connecting up to the VM network. The first time it reset iself, the second time it completed successfully. I have tried doing a full box wipe and reste from the settigs menu, but it's got me absolutely nowhere.

Please use plain text.
Superuser
dannylau

Re: TIVO Keeps Resetting Itself

A tivo team member may assist you here, but  if I were you I'd make a phone call and get an engineer down ASAP as it sounds like your box has failed

Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
Darren_E

aparky85,

Apologies for distruption to your TiVo service, As dannylau as suggested a Technicin will be required to investigate further.

I have sent details of appointment to you via a PM.

Cheers

Darren E
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.

Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
spectrum45

my tivo box is also resetting it normally does this while iam watching football :smileysad: its  really annoying me !!! i paid £200 for this and i wish id stuck to my old box or went with sky

Please use plain text.
Freakishly Helpful
Jamie_D

Hi there

Apologies for this.

I've checked the box and all the signal levels do look OK.

How often does this happen?

Is it a daily issue?

Obviously, it shouldn't really do it at all.

Regards

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
spectrum45

yes it is starting to become a daily issue i thought the upgrade might have sorted it, but it seems to be worse!!

ive also checked the signal in our area and they all come back good

Please use plain text.
Freakishly Helpful
Jamie_D

Hi there

Apologies for the fault.

Please see your PM inbox for my reply.

Regards

Please use plain text.