Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Forum Manager (Retired)
Mark_Retired

Stream Netflix on your TV with TiVo®

[ Edited ]

Netflix is a great way to watch the shows you love, but we think it’s even better with Virgin TV. And here’s why:

• Netflix is fully integrated into TiVo®, so if you search for something, your Netflix library will be searched, too.
  • There’s no downloading, only streaming in glorious HD.
  • TiVo uses its own internet connection, so when you’re watching Netflix it doesn't interrupt your home broadband.

For more information head over to: How can I watch Netflix on TiVo?

6 months Netflix offer has now closed, The offer ended on 27th Febuary, 2014.

If you’ve already taken up this offer here are some frequently asked questions..

Enjoy on up to 6 devices

Once you’ve signed up, not only can you watch Netflix on your TV with TiVo, you can register up to 5 more devices to your Netflix account. Meaning you can watch on your PC, tablet, game console, smart TV, mobile or any other whizzy gadgets.

When will I receive my voucher code?

New Virgin Media customers will be sent their voucher code by email up to 5 working days after installation of their services. Existing customers will be sent their voucher code up to 5 working days after taking the promotion.

How do I redeem this offer?

We'll send you a unique voucher code. Go to netflix.co.uk/virginoffer to redeem it before March 31st 2014.

What happens after my six month's offer period is up?

You'll be contacted by Netflix around 3 weeks before the end of your free viewing period. Don't worry, you won't be automatically opted in to an ongoing subscription. However, if you want to continue as a paying Netflix customer, you'll then need to pop in your payment details.

Will my monthly Netflix charge appear on my Virgin Media bill?

No, all billing is directly with Netflix.

What do I do if I haven't received my voucher code or the voucher code doesn't work?

It can take up to 5 working days to receive your voucher code (don't forget to check your junk inbox). If you still haven't got it after that time or if the voucher code doesn't work, just give us a call on 150 from your Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0845 454 1111* from any other phone and we'd be happy to help you.

How much is Netflix after my free 6 months?

Netflix is £5.99 per month.

Who do I contact if I have trouble viewing or billing issues?

You'll need to contact Netflix. You can find their contact details at help.netflix.com.

How do I cancel my Netflix during or after my free 6 months?

At the end of the 6 months, your subscription will automatically end if you don't subscribe to Netflix's standard monthly charge. To cancel before the end of the promotional period you should contact Netflix. Their contact details are at help.netflix.com.

* For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Please use plain text.