Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Clever-clogs
abductedcraig
Helpful Answer

New Tivo Install... Remote control handset problem

I had an install of Tivo on 5/8/11

2 x Tivo boxes installed, and the V+HD moved to a bedroom.

Everything looks to have went well, but I have noticed one of the (Peanut) remote controls has a problem.

The "0" and the "8" buttons do not work. I am sure this is the remote control that is at fault.

If I try the other Tivo box control it works fine, and if I then try the "iffy"control on the other box the same problem is there.

I have also replaced the battery just on the off chance it was that (even tho they are new), but have the same problems with that one remote.

This is not a huge big deal, but is it possible to have a replacement sent out?

Thanks for your help.

:smileyhappy:

My Virgin Services.... 2 x Tivo TV boxes, 1 V+HD TV box, TV XL, BB 60mb, SuperHub 2, Phone.
Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Christopher_G

Re: New Tivo Install... Remote control handset problem

Replacement ordered for you Craig, please allow 7-10 days for delivery

Chris Glen
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.
Please use plain text.
Clever-clogs
abductedcraig

Re: New Tivo Install... Remote control handset problem

Thank you for dealing with this so fast Chris.

Thank you. :smileyhappy:

My Virgin Services.... 2 x Tivo TV boxes, 1 V+HD TV box, TV XL, BB 60mb, SuperHub 2, Phone.
Please use plain text.