Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
One to Watch
YorkieDav

Netflix code

Hi,

I requested a code for the 6 months free Netflix offer well over a week ago and have not yet received it.

At the time of my call I was a bit dubious as the CS rep had me on hold for ages while she tried to sort it out (not sure if she was 100% sure how to do it).

She confirmed that I was eligible for it and I agreed to the 12 months contract extension.

I'd rather not have to call back if I don't have to and you guys here can help.

Cheers!

Please use plain text.
Superuser
PrinterElf

Re: Netflix code

It can take 5 working days to get e-mailed out. If you've not received it then give them a ring as it'll be on your file.

Loc: PR4 1, TV: XL+SkyHD, BB: 100Mbps
2x 1TB TiVo: {15.3.1.RC3-VMC-2-C00}
SuperHub: R37 {Modem mode}
I don't work for VM, and I don't plan to!
Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread (or if you're feeling brave, RTFM! :smileywink:)
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos + button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
Please use plain text.
Omniscient
gary_dexter

It can take 5 working days to get emailed, and is emailed to the main email account listed on your online VM account.

Other than that you'll need to phone to see if they have the code listed on your account yet
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Please use plain text.
One to Watch
YorkieDav

Thanks Huw_B for the PM.

Please use plain text.