Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Crafty
dp391

Netflix UI-113

So I've searched and found previous threads reporting this error code, but quite a while ago. I've rebooted the box, and attempted to sign out of Netflix, although it doesn't let me and just goes back to the same error screen.

Suggestion on error screen to visit Netflix site doesn't cover the TiVo box, so that's a bit daft!

Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Crafty
dinlondon

Re: Netflix UI-113

I've got the same problem.  It's been working fine for months - even selecting programmes on the ipad netflix app and sending to the tivo.  I signed out of the system info menu, reset the box etc. but if I select the Netflix app it repeats this error message - I can try 'more details' and log out again and it comes up with the same error message - help!

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
shawhunter

i got same cant sign out as suggested in couple help forums so stuck as above any ideas

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
wjinnes

I would also like to add i have had this same problem since last night. I have done all the previous suggestion but to no avail. Network and connection to netflix servers are all fine also but. I havea sub to netflix that works fine on my ipad and android devices so it defo not that.

Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Craig_D

Hi all

I am really sorry that you're experiencing these problems, how are they at the moment for you?

I have mailed some of our senior faults agents regarding this issue as there are a few of you experiencing it. 

As soon as I hear back I'll be in touch.

Craig

Craig
Help & Support Forum Team

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!

Please use plain text.
Crafty
dp391

It's fine for me now. There's been an obvious update to Netflix, I wonder if this is what caused the problem. Although a bit annoyed that lost 2 days out of a month because of it!

Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Craig_D

Hey dp391

Thank you for letting us know that it's working properly for you now, I apologise for any time you were without the service. 

If you need any assistance in the future you know where we are.

Craig

Craig

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
spikefc

Hi, I'm having the same issue. It started last weekend, and we just tried again and are getting the error msg. We've tried restarting and deactivating it. When I try to reactivate, I get the error again. Any ideas?
Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Kath_F

Hi spikefc,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your post :smileyhappy:

I would like to look at this is more depth for you however I have been unable to locate your account. I have sent you a PM requesting some details. Once I have received your response, I can investigate this further for you :smileyhappy:

Look forward to hearing back from you,

Kath

Please use plain text.