Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
One to Watch
violet13

N33 network availability

Hiya,

Don't have access to on demand or catch up due to network connectivity N33, for a moment I noticed C130 error code but then it went back to N33. I posted original message here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Up-to-60Mb-Setup-Equipment/Few-issues-after-upgrade-to-60Mbps/td...

But I guess TiVo related stuff would be more appropriate here.
Please use plain text.
Freakishly Helpful
KeyserSoze

Re: N33 network availability

Sounds like there's a broadband fault in your area, have you checked the service status page?

https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ “I work for Virgin but any posts that I make here are solely my personal views and do not necessarily represent the views, strategies or opinions of Virgin Media.”
Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Kath_F

Hi violet13,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Tivo.

Checking your account I can see no faults in the area affecting your cable.

Both your Tivo and your V+ box are showing to be offline. Have you got both of these unplugged? If so can you please plug them back in. If they are powered on then we will need to get an engineer out to take a look. 

I have sent you a PM to arrange this :smileyhappy:

Thanks, 

Kath
Help & Support Forum Team

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!
Please use plain text.
One to Watch
violet13

Hi Kath,

I replied to your PM few days ago but haven't had any confirmation of engineer visit. Problem is still here. Could somebody have a look please, service status on the web does not show any problems.

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Craig_D

Hi violet13

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, Kath is off at the moment but I've taken a look at this for you.

I've tested your service and can see that its affected by an outage at the moment. The outage affects your interactive, On Demand and TiVo services ref: F002675201.

We are working on resolving this as I type this message so it shouldn't be too long until you find your service has been restored. I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused. I have created a notification on your account so we can keep you updated when the issue has been resolved.

Regards

Craig

Craig

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
violet13

Hi Craig,

Thank you very much for your update.
Please use plain text.
One to Watch
violet13

Hiya,

Just to let you know that the problem is still present and on demand as well as some other tivo services are not available.

Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Craig_D

Hey violet13

Sorry to hear about this, I've checked our service status pages this morning and we are seeing the outage as resolved.

Could you test this when you're available and let me know how it goes? If it's anything but working properly I can arrange for further action to be taken for you.

Regards

Craig

Craig

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
violet13

Hi Craig,

Im afraid the problem is still here, I am guessing it is more specific us as it has started happening on the same day of our broadband upgrade, specifically when engineer was here.

thanks

Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Craig_D

Hey violet13

Sorry to hear that these issues are still there. As the outage has closed and you are still experiencing the issue I would like to book an engineer to come and take a closer look.

I have sent you a PM with details of an appointment, if you could let me known when you get it, that would be great.

Regards

Craig

Craig

Please use plain text.