Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
One to Watch
mikeandshane

ITV HD sync problems

Does anyone know why the audio/video on ITV HD programmes is slightly out of sync? The audio appears slightly in front of the video and is very annoying. It appears to have been a probelm for awhile now but when will it be fixed?

Please use plain text.
Boffin
greybeard

Re: ITV HD sync problems

There is a thread on this in the digital spy satellite forum so I think it must be an ITV problem.

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
button_sw

This is a very frustrating issue, some programs are totally unwatchable and I'm not sure if its just an ITV problem as my V+ HD box does not have the problem.
Please use plain text.
Boffin
greybeard

button_sw wrote:
This is a very frustrating issue, some programs are totally unwatchable and I'm not sure if its just an ITV problem as my V+ HD box does not have the problem.

Strange that it only affects your tivo box but there is an issue with this channel on satellite as well. There has been a thread running on this in the ds sky hd forum going back months and people are still reporting lip sync problems.

Please use plain text.
Expert Opinionator
mike_gain

button_sw wrote:

STV HD seems to be ok, at least it was last night as my wife had recorded Michael Buble's Christmas thingy and she had no issues. It also seemed to be fine for the whole series of Downton Abbey.

However we don't watch much on ITV so perhaps we have just been lucky to date.

Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
Michael_S

Hi All,

We currently have an ongoing ticket raised for this problem on reference NKE746.

Kind Regards

Michael S
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.