Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Brainbox
gmac75

ITV Catch up

I noticed today that ITV catch up doesn't seem to link from the TV guide. Has it always been that way or is there an issue? The little letter "c" that normally appears next to the program in the guide doesn't appear to be happening for ITV shows.

Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Collette_T

Re: ITV Catch up

Hello gmac75,

I have looked into this for you.  I have checked the office TV and for all of last week on the ITV channel there are various programmes coronation street, daybreak etc do have the (c) next to it. 

I did notice however that from yesterday and today there's pretty much isn't any with the (c) next to it but it's mainly because it is mostly sport programmes that are broadcasting that aren't scheduled for the catch up facility. 

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

Collette
Help & Support Forum Team

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!

Please use plain text.
Brainbox
gmac75

Hi Collette,

Thanks for the reply. I was checking some things from yesterday, The X Factor, Jonathan Ross, none of these are linked to the ITV Player, however, if you go to the player via the catch up tv method then these programs are in there. 

Surely there must be an issue?

Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Collette_T

Hello gmac75,

I have just checked the office TV with the programmes you mention.  It show's the same here.  I will get this escalated for you.  Hopefully this will be sorted in the next couple of days.

Thanks.

Collette
Help & Support Forum Team

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!

Please use plain text.