Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Making Waves
Timbo7

Football from 2013-14 season

Currently for VM XL customers we can view football free on the ESPN channel, this followed the collapse of Setanta and ESPN taking over the agreement. From the 2013-14 season ESPN lost out to BTVision. My question is does anyone know if VM intend to strike a deal with BTVision to screen games in a similar agreement to that which they had with ESPN ?
Please use plain text.
Superuser
BenMcr

Re: Football from 2013-14 season

Nothing has been announced yet - BT haven't even confirmed how much it'll cost their own customers

But as they say: http://www.btlife.bt.com/entertainment/bt-wins-premier-league-football-rights/

I’m a Sky / Virgin Media customer and don’t want to lose the Premier League – how does this help me?
We intend to make this channel widely available on all major distribution platforms, not just BT Vision. We want to make it as easy as possible for consumers to subscribe. Further product details will be announced in due course.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
Timbo7

Re: Football from 2013-14 season

Thats good to know Ben, as you say watch this space and we will see what develops following BTVisions statement that they want as many customers to see games on ALL platforms.
Please use plain text.