Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Clever-clogs
jr-roberts

Catch Up & On Demand - menu options pointless?

I have TV XL. Am I correct in saying that TV for L and TV for M+ are pointless menu options as all the content in them is duplicated in TV for XL?

If this is correct why even list them there? Surely a little bit of coding can determine what package you are on and display the appropriate one? 

It's just another set of menus that you can wade through and through that actually have no practical purpose. Just one of my many gripes with the TV user interface...

Please use plain text.
The Troubleshooter
SamKnows

Re: Catch Up & On Demand - menu options pointless?

If your a TV XL customer why would you even click them?
Please use plain text.
Wizard
Flipshot

I've mentioned this before, its apparently not possible to do. Their developers are incapable of coding a simple if statement.

Please use plain text.
Boffin
mitch84

completely agree with the OP.

I really find the on demand/catch up menus very confusing , most are just duplicates and all do the same thing.
Please use plain text.
The Troubleshooter
SamKnows

I think its great seeing all 3. If I was to lower my package from XL I can see what I would still be able to access.
Please use plain text.
Clever-clogs
jr-roberts

Actually that's a good point and I had overlooked that. However, whenever I've discussed lowering my package with Virgin the loss of discounts made it seem pointless and not such a great saving.

I just wish the user interface was slick as hell instead of repetitious and knee deep in menu after menu. It's seriously not well designed.

Please use plain text.