Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
jchin

Cant access VM network on Tivo

On my tivo its says some features are not available right now, but you can still watch live recordings and recordings. But can't access catch up,movie on demand music,TV on demand.

I've tried switching off the Tivo box from the switch at the back twice, manually connect to VM services and also test connection but to no avail. My broadband is working fine. Please advice.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
cbc
Good to Know
cbc

Re: Cant access VM network on Tivo

My box does this from time to time too. Its darned annoying but the network comes back later. I think it may be a glitch in the system.

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
jchin

[ Edited ]

My Tivo service number if it helps: [removed]

[EDIT: removed private information]

Please use plain text.
Usually Always Right
Mark_B

Hi Jchin, you will need to speak to customer service regarding this, I have not the account as to what the issue is, so they should be able to read my notes and rectify the issue.

Thanks
Mark Brooks
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.