Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
Dukepaul
Helpful Answer

Adding a second TiVo box.

Why is it when I try to upgrade my package online it dosen't let me and gives a number to ring which is no good because I am disabled with speach problems.  All I want to know is if I can change my second V box to a TiVo box and how much?

Please use plain text.
Brainbox
WeeClare

Re: Adding a second TiVo box.

[ Edited ]
It will cost £49.99 for a 500mb box and £99.99 for the 1tb box. As this will be your second box your monthly bill won't go up. Hope this helps. I have just got a second 1tb.
Clare
Please use plain text.
Good to Know
Sarge

Hopefully one of the Mods on here can help you out.

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
Baters

Hi there,

I've just been onto Virgin and they say it'll be £9.50 a month to have a second TiVo box. This is broken into £3 like I already pay for the first box we have and £6.50 extra a month as we don't have the XXL channel package. (wondering if getting the XXL channel package is that much more?)

Anyways I was wondering if this is correct? Or is there any other deals I can benefit from?

Cheers...

Please use plain text.
Wizard
A2DY

Will be £49.95 activation (as only get first TiVo for free) then £3 per month extra (on top of £6.50 for additional box you will already be paying)
Please use plain text.
Superuser
BenMcr

[ Edited ]

A2DY wrote:
Will be £49.95 activation (as only get first TiVo for free) then £3 per month extra (on top of £6.50 for additional box you will already be paying)

The activation fee costs are per order, not per account. So everytime you order a TiVo box in a seperate order you always pay the lowest cost possible

So to add another 500GB TiVo to an existing account as a seperate install is £49.95 install, £0 activation and then the £9.50 extra a month

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
Baters

Thanks for the replies chaps.

BenMcr, if I have the XXL channle package does this monthly amount I have to pay drop and if so what does it drop to?

Cheers...
Please use plain text.
Superuser
BenMcr

The monthly additional box cost is fixed, it's not dependent on what channels you subscribe to
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
biondani

Strange for a second TiVO box Virgin have quoted me £99.90 for the second box plus the £3 per month. I am happy to pay £49.95 install but why am I being quoted double this amount?

Ian

Please use plain text.
The Troubleshooter
gerald63

[ Edited ]

biondani wrote:

Strange for a second TiVO box Virgin have quoted me £99.90 for the second box

It costs £49.95 for a 2nd 500GB TiVo box.

It costs £99.90 for a 2nd 1TB TiVo box

Is it a 500GB TiVo that you wanted ?

________________________________________________________________________________

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer.
Please use plain text.