Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Crafty
davebatch
Helpful Answer

6 Months free netflix trial.

Hi I recently upgraded to the Premier Collection and was told when I agreed to this for a new 12 month contract I would be entitled to a six month free Netflix membership.

What is the process for this as when I go to the corresponding channel on my Tivo box it is only offering one month?

Any help appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Superuser
dannylau

Re: 6 Months free netflix trial.

you should have been emailed a voucher

then go here

https://signup.netflix.com/specialoffer?mqso=81198539&locale=en-GB

Please use plain text.
Omniscient
gary_dexter

You should be emailed a code

there is a special Netflix url to go to for the VM offer, where you input the code and continue the signup process

if you haven't yet received the code, rung customer services and ask for the code as it should be listed on your account
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Please use plain text.
Crafty
davebatch

Cheers Guys.

Ive read something about up to five days after installation for the Email, and I installed the new Super Hub etc yesterday.....so Im guessing I best wait a few days before enquiring?

Please use plain text.
Omniscient
gary_dexter

5 working days - correct :smileyhappy:
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Please use plain text.
Clever-clogs
MAnderson70

Hi, just checking. Did you get any loyalty discounts, or discounted installation when you signed up? If so, you may find that you are not entitled to the 6 month offer, as VM can only offer you one discount at a time! As happened to me.

Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
tucker61

This was the reason they said I did not qualified for the code as I already have a loyalty discount worth £7.00.  Would be better if Virgin advised people of these terms. how many people on here do not have a loyalty discount on their account?

Please use plain text.