Ask a question
Captain Clued-Up
paultrademark

6 Months Free Netflix

Nice 

http://store.virginmedia.com/digital-tv/on-demand/netflix.html

1TB TiVo, 500GB TiVo, V+,
XL TV, 120MB BB, M Phone
If you like my post or want to thank me, click on the Kudos Star or Mark my answer as helpful
Please use plain text.
Omniscient
gary_dexter

Re: 6 Months Free Netflix

Get 6 months' Netflix on us

For a limited time, you can enjoy everything Netflix has to offer for 6 months at no extra cost when you take our fantastic Premiere or VIP Collections. Here’s how you get it:

• Choose either the Premiere Collection or VIP Collection
  • We’ll email you a voucher code within 5 days once you’ve had your services installed
  • Enter your code at netflix.co.uk/virginoffer
  • New Netflix customers need to register your details. Existing Netflix customers just need to sign in and click ‘Redeem gift’.
  • BOOM – you’re in!

How can I get the Netflix 6 months' trial offer?

The offer is only available to new customers taking the Premiere or VIP Collections, or existing customers taking the Premiere or VIP Collections for a further 12 months.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Please use plain text.
Proof’s in the Pudding
mildenhall

[ Edited ]
So only available for new or renewing customers! :-(
Please use plain text.
Omniscient
gary_dexter

So it reads
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Please use plain text.
Proof’s in the Pudding
mildenhall

And the point I'm making is that this is not available to some people even if they're on the premier or VIP package.
Please use plain text.
Superuser
BenMcr

[ Edited ]

mildenhall wrote:
And the point I'm making is that this is not available to some people even if they're on the premier or VIP package.

It's available to all customers on Premier or the VIP Collection - as long as you agree to stay with VM for another 12 months.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.
Omniscient
gary_dexter

If you are already on one of the packages, I would assume you need to call them quoting the nextflix offer and just ask to have it renewed for a further 12 months
Please use plain text.
Superuser
Ernie_C

...and, as a reward for sticking around for 12 months, you get an extra 5 months of free Netflix, worth just short of £30.

Virgin Media are a business, not a charity.

Please use plain text.
Omniscient
gary_dexter

BenMcr wrote:

mildenhall wrote:

It's available to all customers on Premier or VIP - as long as you agree to stay with VM for another 12 months.

So I'm already a Premier subscriber - how do I redeem the offer?

Cheers

Please use plain text.
Superuser
BenMcr

gary_dexter wrote:

So I'm already a Premier subscriber - how do I redeem the offer?

Cheers

via Customer Services

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.