Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Crafty
gazzza123

4oD on TV Choice is full of holes

4OD on Virgin Choice is still full of missing episodes.

Here is a list of incomplete series, and it is not exhaustive, I haven’t got the time to check all programmes:

Bo Selecta Sr 3

Skins Sr 4

Teachers Sr 2

Inbetweeners Sr 1

Inbetweeners Sr 2

The IT Crowd Sr1

Kevin Bishop Show Sr 2

Peep Show S2

Virgin what is going on? Why don’t’ you check the uploads?

I am paying for this service, which quite frankly is not fit for purpose.

Please could you talk to the programme provider, be it Channel 4 or Red Bee Media, and sort this problem out.

:smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Crafty
gazzza123

Re: 4oD on TV Choice is full of holes

Nobody at Virgin has had the courtesy to reply about this matter,
I have spoken to Red Bee Media who have the VOD contract and they told me the problem is with the virgin interface and they have been having lots of problems...so Virgin please sort this out.
Please use plain text.
L33t h4x0r
Laura_S

Hi gazzza123,

We already have a fault ticket raised for Bo Selecta. The reference is: 1687982.

I will need to look into the other shows individually. I will update this thread once I've done this.

Regards

Laura_S
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker
Please use plain text.
L33t h4x0r
Laura_S

Hi gazzza123,

Just to update a fault ticket has now been raised for:

Skins Series 4 - only episode 6,7,8 listed
Teachers Series 2 - only episode 1 & 4 listed
The IT Crowd Series 1 - only episode 2 & 6 listed
Kevin Bishop Series 2 - only episode 1 & 6 listed
Peep Show Series 2 - only episode 1, 4, 6 listed

The fault ref is: 1703714.

The inbetweeners is listing 1-6 episodes this is correct.

Regards

Laura_S

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
miniman_7

So 12 days later........ No Change.

Any chances of an update? 

Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Christopher_G

Hi, this has been passed to Channel 4 to investigate as it appears to be a fault from their side which is currently being investigated, apologies

Chris Glen

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.
Please use plain text.
Crafty
gazzza123

I'm told by channel 4/ Red Bee Media that the fault lies at the virgin end.
Please use plain text.
Fix-a-Lot
Brian_J

Hi gazzza123

I have just checked the fault ticket and it is still assigned to an external support group at the moment.

Will let you know if the ticket gets updated today.

Thanks

Brian_J

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
andy_m

Any news?

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Claire_D

Hi there

This is still ongoing and no update as of yet. Apologies I cant give you any more information.
Thanks
Claire

Claire D

Please use plain text.