Menu
Superuser
Message 81 of 360 (1,355 Views)

Re: What Games Are You Playing?

Ha I may have to pick It up (and a gamepad too!).

Used to love console gaming with my brother when we were younger Smiley Tongue ff7 was the first ff we got and I loved I back then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question
Dialled in
Message 82 of 360 (1,349 Views)

Battlefield 3

Battlefield 4 and

hardline

also Red Orchestra

Far Cry 4.

GTA.

assassins creed.

cod 4.

cod 5

all on pc.  custom built pc water cooled.

Message 83 of 360 (1,329 Views)

I was still split between what to get for a next (or i suppose current) gen console but the reveal of an FF7 remake has tipped me towards PS4. I just hope they don't change it too much. I've got to admit I'm a bit of a FF7 fanboy, the music, story, characters. Everything was great in that game Smiley Happy If they change the music too much I won't be happy! 

How about anything else at E3 this year? Anything else pique your interests? 

I can't wait for Battlefront, The Last Guardian or Horizon. All looked absolutely incredible. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Tuning in
Message 84 of 360 (1,318 Views)

Fallout 4. That's all I'm going to say oh and Xbox one Smiley Happy
Dialled in
Message 85 of 360 (1,298 Views)

my clan will be getting battlefront we will have server pre ordered like we did with bf3/4 and hardline.

we have over 20  server with a clan size of over 600 with over 80 admins included me.

anyone welcome on teamspeaks.

my origin name is GeForce_XI_ADM.

i hope virgin fix my internet this week my ping is going from 20 to 120.   with packet loss of upto 8ms.

http://www.xtremeidiots.com

Message 86 of 360 (1,293 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone.

Not a huge COD fan but I've got Advanced Warfare for the ps4 in the house. I loved the old zombies games for Black Ops and Black Ops 2. Any recommendations for the exo zombies dlc on Advance Warfare? What do you all think?

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

On our wavelength
Message 87 of 360 (1,279 Views)

[ Edited ]

I like to play competitive FPS on the PC, but I also like other games like Diablo 3, Van Helsing and Grim Dawn (I have to seeing as my reflexes are rapidly declining since I reached the age of forty ten).

I love playing Plenstide 2. It's my favourite online game. I played the original Planetside for over 10 years. It's still the best game I've ever played by a mile.

I'm burnt out on Call of Duty and Battlefield. I still buy them but rarely play them for more than a few hours in total.

I also play MMO's. I really like Defiance a lot (it's a shooter when all is said and done). I play Firefall and Guild Wars 2. I played Hellgate: London until my fingers bled (and the servers shut down) and I have put many hundreds into Hellgate: Global since. Skyrim Online, Rift, ArchAge.

Actually, thinking about it, I also play singler player RPG's and strategy games a fair bit as well.

I just love playing games!

I have a PS3, an XBOX360 and every Nintendo ever made (because I'm nuts about Zelda games). I don't play console games nearly as much as I play PC games though.

I wish my Wife would let me retire. I know exactly how I would fill up all those empty hours!

Superuser
Message 88 of 360 (1,265 Views)

I was looking into a Walking Dead like game - well not about Zombies. But you know, the multiple choice, cool story going on and episodic releases. And I found one thanks to pewdiepie Cat Tongue

"Life is Strange" - episodic, cool looking story (ability to alter time) and graphics better looking than the walking dead episodic games. I've no idea what it is about other than being able to reverse time, but it looks good, so I bought all the episodes for it (including the two yet to be released.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Super solver
Message 89 of 360 (1,255 Views)

Shelke there is also Game of Thrones and Borderlands from Telltale Games.

And soon they will be doing.. another season of The Walking Dead and a Marvel game.

Majide!
Superuser
Message 90 of 360 (1,244 Views)

DABhand wrote:

Shelke there is also Game of Thrones from Telltale Games.
How much does that game version allow you to vary from the away from TV show's plot line? I've not heard of Borderlands - I'll Google that later.

And soon they will be doing.. another season of The Walking Dead

Eventually; I wonder if they will carry over Kenny, Alvin JR and Clem from it.

I really do love playing multiple choice path episodic games a lot, as long as there is enough room in the multiple choice options to have lots of contrasting endings (I.E. not limited to "minor" multiple choice path options.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.