Menu
Superfast
Message 61 of 360 (1,438 Views)

Re: What Games Are You Playing?

Bloodborne is amazing, IMO. But, it is really hard, but very addictive. Just remember to ring your summoning Bell, you will need it, to call on others for help!.

Dialled in
Message 62 of 360 (1,409 Views)

Back on the Final Fantasy XIV hype!

Finished all the story up to the end of this patch.
The ending cutscenes were absolutely spectacular, couldn't believe the quality considering it's an MMO.
Also the music for the ending credits made me actually sit there and get indulged even further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4rgKYBKtPM     - Here's the song with game cutscene footage!
I LOVE Susan Calloway, seeing her live at the "Distant worlds" concert last year was definitely a highlight!

Also, since it's only 2 months(ish) till the expansion, they uncapped the weekly Endgame events.
Been pretty much living in them till the early hours of the morning.

Such a happy person right now Smiley Happy

Super solver
Message 63 of 360 (1,397 Views)

MFW they released a sequel to FF IV instead of the promised Lightning Returns.

Majide!
Super solver
Message 64 of 360 (1,396 Views)

[ Edited ]

Shelke wrote:

Ty_S wrote:

Currently playing Dragon Age Inquisition Smiley Very Happy Massive fan of the DA games. Probably on my 17th playthrough of Origins 

And some time off in between playing Fifa 15 Ultimate team.

The promo for that was epic; I really do need to buy that game and its two predecessors Cat Very Happy 17 play throughs so far? It must have a lot of endings Cat Happy

No excuses

www.humblebundle.com

Cheap as chips.

Just over 2 days left... you can get both and everything else for about £3.

Majide!
Super solver
Message 65 of 360 (1,316 Views)

Nobody playing Witcher 3?

So far it is an excellent game, the game's engine if you have a decent system to play it shows off some pretty neat facial tech, the only other time I have seen that good was with L.A. Noire, but it is more detailed in Witcher 3.

And the size of the game.... wow.. Started off in a small place thinking ... mehh thought this was going to be open world, then moved to Vizima.... and cried happy tears at the size of the map. With still 4 other areas to go... it will take a good amount of time to finish.

Nice hidden stuff to, and an annoying addictive side game called Gwent.

If you have a Titan X (if you are lucky) you can get it for free by opting into the Geforce Experience Beta and you get it once installed.

Majide!
Message 66 of 360 (1,298 Views)

Hey DABhand

The Witcher sounds awesome. Can't wait to pick it up this week. I was told it was like ten times the size of Skyrim!

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Super solver
Message 67 of 360 (1,281 Views)

So far I have just completed what I could on the 2nd+3rd (they are technically joined) area you go to, after 36hrs. I still have 2 more areas to do. But that area was the biggest by far.

There is so many reasons to go back to other places, new things to find...

The only negative I have is some of the explorable stuff is repetitive, come across a body/chest and find a key + letter, go find the treasure seems to be the flavour of the game.

But they are going to open the game up even more with DLC, and of course premium DLC which will open up new areas of the map.

But so far the game is solid, with some good voice acting and some funny side quests.

Majide!
Up to speed
Message 68 of 360 (1,276 Views)

Just started playing Sid Meier's Railroads... what an addictive game that is! Ok so its getting on a bit now, and wouldn't appeal to loves of shooters but its a really fun way to skip a few hours ... Smiley Happy

TiVo, 150mb BB, Telco, Mobile.. .got em all Smiley Happy

Superuser
Message 69 of 360 (1,262 Views)

KevAmiga wrote:
Just started playing Sid Meier's Railroads... what an addictive game that is! Ok so its getting on a bit now, and wouldn't appeal to loves of shooters but its a really fun way to skip a few hours ... Smiley Happy

Not a patch on his earlier Railroad Tycoon games IMHO - It was seriously dumbed down.  Still a good game though.

If you like that try the Civilization games (assuming you haven't already).

Ravenstar68

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.

Up to speed
Message 70 of 360 (1,248 Views)

Haven't played Civ in ages, last one I played to some extent was Civ Rev on the Xbox 360 Smiley Happy

I dont think Railroad Tycoon is on Mac, (I dont have a Windows PC any more), maybe ill check out the new Civ Smiley Happy

TiVo, 150mb BB, Telco, Mobile.. .got em all Smiley Happy