Menu
Message 51 of 360 (1,639 Views)

Re: What Games Are You Playing?

Ah the sims, I've not played past the first Sims (and some of it's expansions) 

I've recently gone back to playing Dragons Dogma. In a similar vein to Dark Souls, I wasn't too keen on it at first, the gameplay, fighting mechanic and graphics are all top notch but I was at a loss for what I was meant to be doing story wise so I just wandered about for a few hours climbing up cyclopses and battering them! Now I've got the game sussed and I'm on New game+ I've just taken to exploring the impressively expansive world and seeing what trouble I can get into. 

P.S. Can't wait for Witcher 3. Has everyone seen the trailer? AWESOME.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Forum Team
Message 52 of 360 (1,634 Views)

If I manage to get my 8 year old off Minecraft or Skylanders, I'm almost ashamed to admit I like to play Lego Hobbit and Lego Harry Potter Smiley Embarassed

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Superuser
Message 53 of 360 (1,611 Views)

John_G wrote:

P.S. Can't wait for Witcher 3. Has everyone seen the trailer? AWESOME.

It certainly does look awesome.  Oh and that Lego Hobbit game looks good for some casual play.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Message 54 of 360 (1,601 Views)

Love the lego games. Lego Marvel and Lego Star Wars have to be the highlight for me though my Brother in Law did just get rid of his 360 and gave me a load of old games including the first Lego Harry Potter. Not bad! 

Message 55 of 360 (1,598 Views)

Currently playing Dragon Age Inquisition Smiley Very Happy Massive fan of the DA games. Probably on my 17th playthrough of Origins 

And some time off in between playing Fifa 15 Ultimate team.

Forum Team
Message 56 of 360 (1,593 Views)

I only ever get a look in for casual play Shelke! Smiley Happy

Superfast
Message 57 of 360 (1,588 Views)

[ Edited ]

I'm fighting my way through BloodBorne at the moment, but not doing very well, but still enjoying the game!.

I've also been very lucky and been selected as a trialist for the Playstation Now service, so have a huge amount of games to stream! Can't reveal anymore than that guys. MY Virgin BB 152meg is being well used! PSN ID Nick_Newark

Superuser
Message 58 of 360 (1,578 Views)

Ty_S wrote:

Currently playing Dragon Age Inquisition Smiley Very Happy Massive fan of the DA games. Probably on my 17th playthrough of Origins 

And some time off in between playing Fifa 15 Ultimate team.

The promo for that was epic; I really do need to buy that game and its two predecessors Cat Very Happy 17 play throughs so far? It must have a lot of endings Cat Happy

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Message 59 of 360 (1,566 Views)

I would definitely recommend giving them a go Shelke Smiley Happy  DA2 was a bit of a struggle but I came round to loving it after a few playthroughs Smiley Wink 

DA Inquisition was as epic as it was made out to be. The story line was very clever.

Haha yes there are quite a few different endings in Origins! Great replay value, probably my all time favourite game 

Message 60 of 360 (1,557 Views)

Oooo Bloodborne! I have yet to get Dark Souls 2 and am tempted to get a next gen console for Bloodborne. For now though I've just downloaded Black Flag so time to get stuck into some Piratey goodness! (and the main dudes from Swansea!) I did kind of give up on Assassins creed after the 3rd one. I found it a bit too sparse, grim and boring compared to the previous instalments that had sprawling cities to parkour through. 

Other than that, I came across a bit of a hidden gem. Xcom: Enemy within. Brilliant mix of tactics and turns based action to repel an alien invasion. It's a few years old but it's still good fun Smiley Happy