cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Are You Playing Right Now?

John_G
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I've been a veteran of Gaming for many years now and seen it come from slow loading tapes like the BBC Micro (Which was released before I was born Robot wink) through the console wars of Megadrive vs SNES to Playstation vs Xbox to the modern day. 

So what are you playing now? Let us know what games you've been playing and give us a little description, the more obscure the better Robot Happy

I've recently gotten my hands on No Mans Sky on the PS4, one of the most anticipated games of 2016 and with good reason! So far I've only clocked about 6 hours but I've discovered and named 20 species of alien life, several planets and even named and entire Galaxy after myself. Because I have a massive ego Robot LOL There isn't much in the way of a tutorial so it's been fun just toying about and learning everything for myself. It's early days so I'm sure there's going to be more and more new developments for this game!

Let us know what you've been playing in the comments and happy gaming!

John

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

221 REPLIES 221

John_G
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I was thinking of picking up the Bioshock collection Upsidedowngecko, I've put off replaying the first for years just because that twist will never feel the same again. How do the graphics compare to the original? I remember my first decent to rapture and was hooked immediately, I'd love to see a 4k remake that captures that moment with even greater cinematic impact 🙂

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's amazing. I won't lie there are still a few bugs but not as many as there were before, highly recommend it if you haven't played already, people who already owned 1 and 2 on Steam get the update for free too 🙂

Arthur-Hucksake
On our wavelength
Currently playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided but also have PES 2017 and Rainbow Six Siege on the go.

Looking forward to PS4 Pro. Mainly for the 1080p improvements.

@Anonymous wrote:
It's amazing. I won't lie there are still a few bugs but not as many as there were before, highly recommend it if you haven't played already, people who already owned 1 and 2 on Steam get the update for free too 🙂

Also if people are reading this, if on steam you have the original 2 titles, you get the remasters for free.

Majide!

gds1972
Up to speed

My current list of games right now are Forza Horizon 3 I think this a great game and will get many hours of fun from this, Recore a very solid platform game but let down by loading times and Fallout 4 as I still have not finished everything in this game.

Played and finished Mafia 3, it was good and not as racist as I thought it would be or led to believe by the developers introduction message of apology over the language used.

However, the game I felt was more of a story and not like the other Mafias where you get made and then take over businesses and work that way. Hell you can't even take over your home and renovate it etc.

Good to see some characters from Mafia 2, to keep in the spirit of Mafia 1 which had ties with the 2nd game, but that alone doesn't make up for the shortness of the game, I felt I was driving more than actually doing anything else.

Majide!

My games i play is Warframe, Diablo III, Alganon, ArcheAge, Final Fantasy XIV they all online play they update all the time with story which i like.

The frist 4 is free game play Final Fantasy XIV is a pay game which i play the most of my free time.

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Media 350MB

Using Ultimate Volt bundle

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong. If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others

I was a pre-order person for ArcheAge did the alpha and beta testing, it was fun, but live was a let down, not only did they not ensure enough space for people to build their first large building but they did nothing for people running scripts that would quickly grab large spaces that did not get taxes paid for a long time.

It didn't help that the "guild" I was in made sure their top people got the large spaces and allocate to people they wanted, so we ended up with some of us more active not getting any because the top people were giving out to friends and people they have known for a long time on Twitch.

It got so bad that I got my refund from Trion shortly afterwards. Shame, they should have limited the large farm spaces to 1 per person until another a month into live to ensure people got spaces.

I wouldn't say Diablo 3 is free 😛 But I think you meant free from a monthly subscription 😉

Majide!

Shelke
Alessandro Volta

I've been buying up PS3 games on the cheap for my PS3 slim 500GB. Got some nice ones like Fear 3, MGS4 etc

@Ty_S I also started playing no man's sky more to try get all the achievements and for the hope of something something interesting. And I did find something interesting... two collided planets. As the game does no planet explosion code, they ended like joined twins.

NMS.jpg

Yes I have gone to the spot where the two are joined (on either of them.) So what happens there? Well... you can't land your ship too close to it. Even if you land a safe-ish distance away something bad happens. You literally get pulled off into outer space the second you step out of your ship and you die rapidly.

Yes it is a game bug that the planets are collided, but I did find a post via Google where people were asking for co-joined planets. But it seems the game delivers that, albeit in a form of a bug.

H4MZ4
On our wavelength

I played the Infinity Warfare beta for the first time, and that sure will be the last time.