Menu
Message 1 of 5 (401 Views)

Skyrim Special Edition

If you've played it what's your thoughts on it? I absolutely adored my PS3 copy when it came out years ago so I can feel a nostalgic draw towards playing it again. Looking to pick up a new RPG so I'm wondering if this is as good as I remember. 

I've got a PS4 and I know the Xbox has got more mods available which is a shame as some of the ones missing look sweet! 

Cheers Smiley Happy

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Superuser
Message 2 of 5 (391 Views)

Re: Skyrim Special Edition

Ive only played it on PC- but the 64 bit remaster is excellent. Graphical and engine improvements abound, the only downside is waiting for the MOD patcher to catch up. And yes it hasn't aged a day. Ive replayed Skyrim about 4 times now and still haven't seen everything.

I love fan mods as they also add  bits and pieces that the developers never would...some of which are REALLY cool.

Some on the other hand are just bizarre...I give you funny followers...

Message 3 of 5 (381 Views)

The PC version looks so nice. That Funny Followers mod is incredible and will now haunt my dreams Smiley LOL I also loved the Mod that turned the dragons into Thomas the tank engine!

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Super solver
Message 4 of 5 (371 Views)

Bizarre, but i enjoyed watching it, the music was fitting imho Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 5 of 5 (364 Views)

Ty_S wrote:

The PC version looks so nice. That Funny Followers mod is incredible and will now haunt my dreams Smiley LOL I also loved the Mod that turned the dragons into Thomas the tank engine!

Yes there's a Thomas the Tank Engine ride outside a local Supermarket and all my kids refer to it as the "Skyrim ride" Smiley Surprised