Menu
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 8 (210 Views)

PS4 Pro

[ Edited ]

Just upgraded to a PS4 Pro.
So re downloading all my games, so far 120GB today, I bet VM love me.

PSN Network speed is so much better on 5GHz range, this is until I run a CAT5e cable thru the wall.

PSN Name = RedGooner add me if you want.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 200Mb VM service with SH2 AC in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-N66U router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 8 (190 Views)

Re: PS4 Pro

RedGooner wrote:

PSN Network speed is so much better on 5GHz range, this is until I run a CAT5e cable thru the wall.

I did the upgrade some time back and some of the games (Horizon Zero Dawn, I'm looking at you) just look fantastic. I really think HDR has changed the game - literally!

--------------------------------------------------------
Look behind you, a three-headed monkey
0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 3 of 8 (181 Views)

RedGooner wrote:

Don't forget hold onto your original PS/or have a note of its serial somewhere safe, because your PSN account will always be tied to the serial number of that PS. I seen someone on YouTube dealing with Sony support and they kept asking him for the serial number of the PS which established the PS account, otherwise they wouldn't deal with him apparently.

If you play Overwatch then I'm open to a friend req.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 8 (173 Views)

Shelke wrote:

RedGooner wrote:

Don't forget hold onto your original PS/or have a note of its serial somewhere safe, because your PSN account will always be tied to the serial number of that PS. I seen someone on YouTube dealing with Sony support and they kept asking him for the serial number of the PS which established the PS account, otherwise they wouldn't deal with him apparently.

If you play Overwatch then I'm open to a friend req.

It's possible he hadn't de-activated his account before selling it? You can check within the account management what systems are registered on https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com under devices.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 5 of 8 (170 Views)

@Guybrush85 It's just something I seen online and thought worth mentioning in case one ever need to deal with a hacked PSN account issue

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 8 (168 Views)

Shelke wrote:

@Guybrush85 It's just something I seen online and thought worth mentioning in case one ever need to deal with a hacked PSN account issue

I think Sony are quite difficult to deal with in general. I had auto-renewal of PS+ without knowing it was set and had bought a card online (for much less I might add) and it took about 2 weeks and as many calls as there is days to get it refunded and sorted, but any information you have is good, so worth noting.

I'm a stickler for keeping all serial numbers in a spreadsheet, but more because of an issue with insurance I once had.

Superfast
Message 7 of 8 (155 Views)

[ Edited ]

Currently playing Overwatch, add me if you like PSN: Nick_Newark

I received a beta code for Destiny2 which I was really looking forward to, but I'm not enjoying it at all, so decided not to buy. I think my next Purchase is Star Wars Battlefront 2.

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8 (113 Views)

PSN MANTAGTJ001

ADD ME!

Need some friends lol

playing BF1 (UGH) at moment prefer bf4

not a cod player but ww ii looks wicked on ps4 pro too

playing ELITE SNIPER ELITE HZD PROJECT CARS

so bored at the moment need new games lol....Anybodys golf this month !

there are 30 others but i only fancy one maybe im getting old, but just preferring AAA games lately for some reason.

HAPPY GAMING EVERYONE....whatever you game on!

0 Kudos