Menu
Joining in
Message 71 of 128 (267 Views)

Re: destiny 2 sparrows

Thanks for the info.
I have done this and got my code but when I redeem it at the bungie site it is telling me that the code has already been used on another account.
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 72 of 128 (262 Views)

Re: destiny 2 sparrows

Same, code has already been used
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 73 of 128 (365 Views)

Re: Destiny 2 sparrow

Hello ModTeam,

I am still getting the already registered issue and 100% nobody else in my household (my wife) would have registered it.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 74 of 128 (360 Views)

ModTeam wrote:

Hello,

We’re really sorry about this. We had some last-minute technical hiccups, but they’re all sorted now.

Please try and redeem your Sparrow code again. To do this, use your unique customer account ID.

How do I find my Virgin Media unique customer account ID?
Your unique customer account ID is your Area Reference followed by your Account Number (no spaces). These numbers can be found at the top of your paper bill, or on your eBill email notification. If your Area Reference starts with a 0, please remove this from your unique customer account ID.

Thanks

@ModTeam It still doesn't work. I was trying the above and it was giving a no details found error. Now it says this "It looks like you’ve already received your exclusive Destiny 2 Sparrow code."

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 75 of 128 (378 Views)

BarrieG14 wrote:

Hello ModTeam,

I am still getting the already registered issue and 100% nobody else in my household (my wife) would have registered it.

@BarrieG14 either there's still issues with the system or people abroad are taking stabs at account numbers and stealing peoples codes

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 76 of 128 (370 Views)

Nope, still getting the message (on the VM site, not even got as far as Bungie!) that it has already been claimed..

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 77 of 128 (222 Views)

Same here :-(

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 78 of 128 (345 Views)

mdy-vm wrote:

Nope, still getting the message (on the VM site, not even got as far as Bungie!) that it has already been claimed..

The problem seems to be that the initial step has no verification in it and the latter steps most likely too. Anyone can make a guess at an account number. I'm rather shocked VM went with such an abusable approach.

- - - - - -
Joining in
Message 79 of 128 (374 Views)

Hi I've tried with and without the area code and both ways say I've already redeemed on my account ? What's the solution please ??
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 80 of 128 (359 Views)

Most of us are still waiting for a solution..

Either many codes have been falsely claimed by people inputting consecutive account numbers.. or it's still utterly broken..