Menu
AtomXL
On our wavelength
Message 61 of 132
Flag for a moderator

Re: Destiny 2 sparrow

So I retried again

Again with the area code and account number

Got given a different sparrow code this time.

I was able to redeem that one.
0 Kudos
cworton88
Tuning in
Message 62 of 132
Flag for a moderator

I tried with my area code and without it and it won't work Smiley Sad
AnddyMC91
Joining in
Message 63 of 132
Flag for a moderator

Same here still Smiley Sad, i have tweeted @viginmedia too hopefully get them to look at it.
0 Kudos
AnddyMC91
Joining in
Message 64 of 132
Flag for a moderator

Scratch that added my area code to start this time and worked fine now just getting an error on the bungie page not letting me login.
0 Kudos
NeonRinzla
Joining in
Message 65 of 132
Flag for a moderator

Nope. Still no good here with or without area code. Emails still.bouncing back too.
0 Kudos
Tavy
Tuning in
Message 66 of 132
Flag for a moderator

Use another browser WITHOUT the area code and it worked this time. Code also worked on Bungie site.
0 Kudos
NeonRinzla
Joining in
Message 67 of 132
Flag for a moderator

Okay. Managed to sort it. Use your area code first. If that area code begins with 0, drop it and use the 2nd number only followed by your account number. Not sure if this works for area codes starting with 1 though.
Message 68 of 132
Flag for a moderator

Re: destiny 2 sparrows

Hello,

We’re really sorry about this. We had some last-minute technical hiccups, but they’re all sorted now.

Please try and redeem your Sparrow code again. To do this, use your unique customer account ID.

How do I find my Virgin Media unique customer account ID?
Your unique customer account ID is your Area Reference followed by your Account Number (no spaces). These numbers can be found at the top of your paper bill, or on your eBill email notification. If your Area Reference starts with a 0, please remove this from your unique customer account ID.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 69 of 132
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

We’re really sorry about this. We had some last-minute technical hiccups, but they’re all sorted now.

Please try and redeem your Sparrow code again. To do this, use your unique customer account ID.

Your unique customer account ID is your Area Reference followed by your Account Number (no spaces). These numbers can be found at the top of your paper bill, or on your eBill email notification. If your Area Reference starts with a 0, please remove this from your unique customer account ID.

Thanks

Message 70 of 132
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Thanks

0 Kudos