Menu
Tavy
Tuning in
Message 41 of 132
Flag for a moderator

Re: Destiny 2 sparrow

It wouldn't be as annoying if getting a Sparrow was easier in the first place. Best I have found out they might appear in Bright Emblems.

0 Kudos
cworton88
Tuning in
Message 42 of 132
Flag for a moderator

Apparently you have to find sparrows in chests and things like that! If only we could get codes for this sparrow!!
Korea85
Joining in
Message 43 of 132
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have been on the phone to them been passed through to 3 different people and none of them have a clue what to do or are even aware of the promotion lol this is a joke and needs to be sorted I also sent an email aswell hopefully someone can sort this out
Korea85
Joining in
Message 44 of 132
Flag for a moderator

Also putting my site id/ area reference didn't help
Fenrir-Longfang
Hanging out
Message 45 of 132
Flag for a moderator

It's changed again! It now doesn't recognise my account number with my Area ID in and when I use my account number, it tells me I have already claimed.

Pinged an email to the support address and unlike this morning, it hasn't been rejected as the email not existing.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 46 of 132
Flag for a moderator

Fenrir-Longfang wrote:

Pinged an email to the support address and unlike this morning, it hasn't been rejected as the email not existing.

Glad to hear that the email is working now, it looks like they're listening to the feedback provided.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Korea85
Joining in
Message 47 of 132
Flag for a moderator

So an update got through to a lovely lady in Canada and she's trying her best to find out what's going on. Hope we get it sorted soon

Fenrir-Longfang
Hanging out
Message 48 of 132
Flag for a moderator

Through to Canada for a UK exclusive promo which I have seen forums with people from the USA and Canada moaning about. Oh, the irony...
0 Kudos
machmandp
Settling in
Message 49 of 132
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant now it's back to not recognising account details again

0 Kudos
Fenrir-Longfang
Hanging out
Message 50 of 132
Flag for a moderator

I've just got mine!

Used my Area ID at the front of my account number again and it worked for me this time!

0 Kudos