Menu
Tuning in
Message 41 of 128 (435 Views)

Re: Destiny 2 sparrow

It wouldn't be as annoying if getting a Sparrow was easier in the first place. Best I have found out they might appear in Bright Emblems.

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 42 of 128 (425 Views)

Apparently you have to find sparrows in chests and things like that! If only we could get codes for this sparrow!!
Joining in
Message 43 of 128 (411 Views)

Hi I have been on the phone to them been passed through to 3 different people and none of them have a clue what to do or are even aware of the promotion lol this is a joke and needs to be sorted I also sent an email aswell hopefully someone can sort this out
Joining in
Message 44 of 128 (396 Views)

Also putting my site id/ area reference didn't help
Just browsing
Message 45 of 128 (374 Views)

It's changed again! It now doesn't recognise my account number with my Area ID in and when I use my account number, it tells me I have already claimed.

Pinged an email to the support address and unlike this morning, it hasn't been rejected as the email not existing.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 46 of 128 (489 Views)

[ Edited ]

Fenrir-Longfang wrote:

Pinged an email to the support address and unlike this morning, it hasn't been rejected as the email not existing.

Glad to hear that the email is working now, it looks like they're listening to the feedback provided.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 47 of 128 (441 Views)

So an update got through to a lovely lady in Canada and she's trying her best to find out what's going on. Hope we get it sorted soon

Just browsing
Message 48 of 128 (415 Views)

Through to Canada for a UK exclusive promo which I have seen forums with people from the USA and Canada moaning about. Oh, the irony...
0 Kudos
Settling in
Message 49 of 128 (411 Views)

Brilliant now it's back to not recognising account details again

0 Kudos
Just browsing
Message 50 of 128 (399 Views)

I've just got mine!

Used my Area ID at the front of my account number again and it worked for me this time!

0 Kudos