Message 31 of 128 (740 Views)

Re: Destiny 2 sparrow

This doesn't work.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 32 of 128 (390 Views)

Re: destiny 2 sparrows

[ Edited ]

I have done mine all I did was add my Site ID infront of my account number. Site ID can be found on your bill.

Example:- Site ID 20, Account number 12345678 - On the site I put *************

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 33 of 128 (488 Views)

Had the same issue as everyone else.. Just tried again by putting the area number in front of the account number as the previous poster..

Now it's telling me 'It looks like you've already recieved your exclusive Destiny 2 Sparrow code'

I certainly haven't Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 34 of 128 (375 Views)

Tried this as well but get the same result, account number not recognised. This info section below that tells you where to find your account number also states it's 9 digits which means it shouldn't need the prefix (at least not for my account number).

Glad it's working for you though, lets hope the email support address gets fixed/enable soon for the rest of us.
On our wavelength
Message 35 of 128 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]

I did the thing where you put the area code before the account number and now I get the error - 

It looks like you’ve already received your exclusive Destiny 2 Sparrow code.

Hope I haven't messed things up for myself and I still can get a code..

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 36 of 128 (359 Views)

xPhilip wrote:

I did the thing where you put the area code before the account number and now I get the error - It looks like you’ve already received your exclusive Destiny 2 Sparrow code. Hope I haven't messed things up for myself and I still can get a code..

Once they sort out the issues with the page and contact email address you can ask them to deal with that problem

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 37 of 128 (554 Views)

Adding the site code at the start got my account number accepted but now it says I already received my sparrow code!
Tuning in
Message 38 of 128 (553 Views)

I tried this, and now I get this message ' t looks like you’ve already received your exclusive Destiny 2 Sparrow code '. I know no one else in my household have redeemed the code, as no one else plays Destiny, so I have no idea what's going on there.
On our wavelength
Message 39 of 128 (550 Views)

Exactly the same as harryisme
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 40 of 128 (470 Views)

I have just tried the support email again though.. and this time it didn't bounce back immediately as if the email address didn't exist.. So fingers crossed that might now be working..