Menu
Adduxi
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Destiny 2 - Disappointing

Been playing on and off since a week after launch and seem to have hit a 267 power level cap. All engrams (except the very rare exotics) are decrypting at 267.  A quick Google suggests this is expected behavior for Solo PvE players like myself.

I don't bother with Crucible as it's not my thing. 99.9% of the time I would just be a bullet magnet Smiley Happy

I don't really have the time to do Raids either, and not owning a headset would make it even longer and more difficult.

So, it's a pity and looks like I'll have to wait around for the next level cap uplift before I can get any further.  Don't remember Destiny 1 being so bad in this respect.

Rant over ......  

0 Kudos
chand93
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Destiny 2 - Disappointing

Hi there i agree with you completely about the disappointment of D2,

However it must be noted the lvl cap is 305.

I have a 305 hunter ,i have every hunter armour exotic and every exotic weapon apart from sunshot.I have a headset but have never completed the raid only each segment with lfg parties with low morale to continue after the punishing wipes.

If you want to increase light lvl then do the milestones,me personally at 305 have deleted the game

Craigyh74
Dialled in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@adduxi, join a clan buddy as you'll get engrams from other clan members completing the NF, Raid, Crucible and this will help you increase your level

Adduxi
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Craigyh74 wrote:

@adduxi, join a clan buddy as you'll get engrams from other clan members <snip>

Any suggestions for a Clan ? They would have to put up with a cranky old git ......  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Craigyh74
Dialled in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Adduxi, what platform are you on? I can recommend the one I'm in on the PS4 FWG Phoenix. It's over 18's so you have no squeaky kids just grumpy old gits. We're all about having fun. 

0 Kudos
Adduxi
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Craigyh74 wrote:

@Adduxi, what platform are you on? I can recommend the one I'm in on the PS4 FWG Phoenix. It's over 18's so you have no squeaky kids just grumpy old gits. We're all about having fun. 

Thanks, however I'm on Xbox .  Appreciate the invite nevertheless.  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
weeman
Superfast
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Played both , both rubbish just find them boring even played with a clan 

---========---
http://portforward.com
http://speedtest.net/
0 Kudos