Menu
Burasutsu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

All in One Package

Hi all. I'm posting this in the Gamer Lounge as I expect people here have had to deal with a similar situation before.

Virgin are currently cabling our area and my family are thinking of switching to make use of their 200Mbps service. I suggested they get the VIVID 200 Gamer service for my benefit for no traffic management on the upload. However they would also want a TV service on par with the BT YouView service and Phone as part of their package. This option doesn't appear to exist, being only one option for VIVID 200.

Is there any way to get this service, and if so how would we go about getting it?

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: All in One Package

You can pick and choose the services you have, there's no need to go for any of the fixed bundles. So if you want a custom bundle, then the Sales Team will happily put the services you want into a contract for you.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can pick and choose the services you have, there's no need to go for any of the fixed bundles. So if you want a custom bundle, then the Sales Team will happily put the services you want into a contract for you.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Burasutsu
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Would this not end up being significantly more expensive if not in a bundle though. Adding services together seems to inflate it massively.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Burasutsu wrote:

Would this not end up being significantly more expensive if not in a bundle though. Adding services together seems to inflate it massively.

You would be in a bundle regardless, just a custom one. That is why when signing up, call in and ask what kind of discount they can offer along with it. They want your custom, so they should throw something into the mix. In comparison, the online bundle builder won't be that be that great in this respect.

- - - - - -
0 Kudos