Menu
clgrw01
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

YouTube is unwatchable

1 have 200m broadband yet I still can't watch YouTube-it freezes every few seconds. I know this is quite common but are there any ways of dealing with this?
0 Kudos
cybmole
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: YouTube is unwatchable

change your browser settings, upgrade your phone, buy a roku....

as you can't be bothered to tell us what device you are watching on, you are unlikely to get more specific advice

Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Usually watching Youtube at lower resolution helps if your video card is basic, the best results when streaming video is view at a resolution that your equipment and download speed can easily manage and check that you have the latest version of Adobe flash player installed

0 Kudos
cybmole
Community elder
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You have still not told us what device s, pc, tivo,phone, tablet....

Step one is to figure if it is a device problem or a network problem. Is it bad on only one device, if so which one, or on evertthing...

0 Kudos
avnow8
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

try updating to the latest version of flash player, also clear the cache, restart your browser after update. If this doesn't work then there might be an issue with your internet connection, but i doubt that...

vircom
Well-informed
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I think you are wasting your time. It looks as if the original poster just wanted to have a moan and couldn't be bothered to check back. Probably under the delusion that Virgin Media management are bothered about what Customers say on here.
0 Kudos