Menu
Superuser
Message 1 of 4 (114 Views)

Word 2016 comment issue

time for me to pose a question Smiley Happy, got a strange issue on word when adding comments sometimes comments appear with small bar example:

but some appear big bar example:

large barlarge bar

and some appear with small bar

small barsmall bar

anybody got any ideas on how to make all the big bars, appear the same as the small bar

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 2 of 4 (103 Views)

Re: Word 2016 comment issue

Isn't it the format of the comment?

Where its split over two lines=big bar

on one line=small bar?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 3 of 4 (101 Views)

[ Edited ]

the format of the comment is the same in both big and small.. its the bar is size is some how doubling, the comment itself should fit on 1 line, even if i don't have any text in the comment the bar is double..

*edit*

just to add if i remove all personal info, so the comment creator becomes author does the exact same double bar, if choose to resolve on the double bar it becomes single bar the way i want, but the text becomes light grey colour

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 4 of 4 (69 Views)

tried via Word 2010 and a lovely single bar.. Smiley Happy
0 Kudos