Menu
caz68
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Red app problems.

Hi all,

I have just installed the Virgin Red app on my iPhone SE and can't complete the registration. 

I have entered my email address, name, password and invite code, ticked the box confirming to the Ts&Cs but can go no further.  The screen isn't scrolling down any further so I can click enter.  

I tried it on my iPad mini too and the same thing happens, although that will only go as far as the password stage!

It would appear the app is only configured for phones with a larger screen! 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
chesser173
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Red app problems.

I have the same issue with iphones and ipads.

When you read the instructions its says click the red virgin logo?

Come on guys please help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi caz68 and @chesser173,

I'm sorry that you are having a problem with the Virgin Red app. Please try uninstalling/reinstalling the app. 

If this still isn't working, please send me a screen shot of the issue you are having.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
chesser173
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

When I try and register I fill my details in but cannot scroll down to finish it off? its the same on ipads too, if only you could sign up through a browser?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi chesser173,

I have been able to install and register Virgin Red app without any problems--tested this on iPhone, iPad and Android and haven't come across a problem. 

Could you please send your screen shot to me via private message--just click here: 

PM me here.

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Synergyfm
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have the Virgin Red App successfully installed on my own iPhone 6 and iPad and I’ve encouraged my wife to download and sign up for the benefits of Virgin Red. 

Unfortunately we’re unable to complete the registration screen because it doesn’t scroll up correctly. The phone is an iPhone SE with the latest iOS 11.0.3 operating system. I’ve also tried installing it on her iPad and we get exactly the same problem. 

I have uninstalled the app and re-installed it again, but this hasn’t made any difference.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
RogerMort
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I have the same problem today. I'm using an iPhone 6S and iOS 11.2.5. A friend told me about Virgin Red and I've tried downloading it and signing up but the furthest I can get is to ticking the 'Accept terms and conditions' button. Once I've done that the 'Join Virgin Red' button appears but when I touch it, nothing happens.

0 Kudos