Menu
toffeetooze
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Revert back to old superhub

Is it possible to go back to my superhub 2ac as this superhub 3.0 is a piece of poo
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Revert back to old superhub

toffeetooze wrote:
Is it possible to go back to my superhub 2ac as this superhub 3.0 is a piece of poo

As long as you aren't on Vivid 300 and still have the 2 AC in your possession then yes, it's a simple case of reprovisioning.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
toffeetooze
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok so when I was told on the phone that this was not possible I was being lied to?
Is there anyone in particular I should be directing my call to? Thanks
0 Kudos
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Many broadband exchanges have upgraded their servers to carry more download streams and more areas were routed to the same exchange,

as well as TV and other on demand services on the same cable feed.

the sHub 2ac can only use up to eight download streams and the new servers can now carry up to 24 download streams simultaneously to cope with the new recent loading.

if you were to still use the shub2ac from those exchanges you would be put at a disadvantage to the newer services provided.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

toffeetooze wrote:
Ok so when I was told on the phone that this was not possible I was being lied to?
Is there anyone in particular I should be directing my call to? Thanks

You can try getting through to the QuickStart Team, ask to be put through to them. If you're still having issues getting the reprovisioning done, then the favicon.png Forum Team here could sort it as they did for me in the end (they moved my Vivid 200 Gamer from the hub 3.0 to my Superhub 2 AC.)

+Add: Forum Team response times are 1 week wait usually

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Afternoon toffeetooze,

Thanks for posting on the community.

I appreciate your query in regards to activating your Super Hub 2AC and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I can certainly take a look into this for you and have sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please.

Speak to you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide