Menu
Pinkpenguin
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Really Strange Issue with New SuperHub 3 (White) With Android Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus

Hi

I just set up a new Virgin Media account as I moved into a house on my own. In my last house we had VM Horizon & all worked perfectly. I have now signed up to 240mbps with Horizon Tv. The Tv is working fine. My partners Iphone & HP Laptop work perfect also but my  Android Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ connects but is running really (really) slow. It won't download from the google play store and the Emails wont sync while connected to the wifi network. The only difference from the previous setup and this one is the White Superhub. The VM CS Tech Team keep telling my line is fine and to contact my phone manufacture as its related to one device. While i understand  it may seem this way, The phone works perfectly on Mobile data & other Wifi networks.

I need help ASAP or I will be looking to cancel as this cant continue

Thank you

Rosco

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Really Strange Issue with New SuperHub 3 (White) With Android Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus

Virgin Media Ireland community link: http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1546

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Really Strange Issue with New SuperHub 3 (White) With Android Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus

I think your on the wrong boards- By the combination of HUB3 and Horizon I assume you're in the South of Ireland?

AFAIK your new box is IPV6 native so that MAY BE the issue, but if you try the boards relevant to your locale they will likely know better- If not, come back and Ill do some digging for you, Im in the North so my experience is with VM.co.uk - but Ive some mates in the south on VM could hit them up and see if they've seen similar issues.

0 Kudos
Pinkpenguin
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kippies, My bad thanks for replying so quickly & yes I am in the south. I'll look to post else where.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Virgin Media Ireland community link: http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1546

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.