Menu
Angryboy
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Orders

Hi there. Can anybody please tell me why it takes so long to get a new modem? I have waited a week and according to virgin website I don't have any outstanding orders yet when I phone they tell me the order number! I am so fed up I may go elsewhere to get a good service. Any ideas what I can do to track my progress?
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Orders

If it's not showing any outstanding orders it sounds like it may have gone out for delivery but since VM use Yodel as couriers it could be anywhere!

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Angryboy
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You are spot on mate. Just phoned again and yodel apparently need more info for my address!!! What a **bleep** up. Now the land line is dead so I think it's time to change providers. I can hardly understand what the people are saying anyway. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Angryboy, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear Yodel have let you down on this occasion. Smiley Sad 

Since posting have you received your new hub? 

With regards to the Landline, what seems to be the issue there? Are you getting any dial tone at all? 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Angryboy
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there. All sorted now. They sent an engineer to sort the phone and another one booked for the afternoon to sort telly and broadband. Phone guy sorted all three out for me. New telly box and modem. Very helpful and friendly chap saved the day. The problem is, in my opinion, the fact you have to go through the whole rigmarole every time you call. There should be a dedicated number once you have a genuine fault or complaint. I never spoke to the same person twice and had to explain every time! So frustrating and time consuming. Not to mention what my mobile bill will be.
0 Kudos