Menu
MasterofArts
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Excellent android software (non VM related)

Hello,

I thought I would share this little belter.

I have an old Sony Xperia Z mobile that I am reluctant to refresh as its spec is still better than a lot of good tablets out there.

Last night I downloaded root master from the Android store. Note my device is not rooted. Basic modes of this app are free but each extreme mode are chargeable.

All I am going to say is OMFG both my phone and a cheap tablet I have are running very similar to day 1. No more need for all those daft booster apps that I think actually give false results.

I have tried both paid and unpaid options, both are excellent.

This is the link to the app in the play store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toptools.rootmaster360

My next step is to root both the devices and see if there are any further improvements.

Can anyone recommend decent rooting software for Android?

Let me know if you try the software would be good to see the results of it on different hardware.

May the force be with you,

MOA.

HUB 2ac in modem mode, Netgear R7800 Router, a wee switch & NAS.

My Broadband Ping - MOA VM Monitor
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Excellent android software (non VM related)

I always use stuff off XDA Developers for rooting/flashing handsets. Windows phone to android anyone?  but there's loads of one click apps out there. Id do some reading up on what rooting will actually achieve for you- your going to need a custom firmware to see improvements in performance.

0 Kudos
MasterofArts
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Excellent android software (non VM related)

I forgot all about XDA, cheers.

Yeah will need to be a custom ROM I dont want to install just any 3Rd party stuff, hence why I am looking for suggestions as I have not rooted a device in over 5 years so a bit out of the loop on whats good and whats bad.

I must admit though I am that happy with the above root master software I might not bother. My phone is now running better than what it did on day 1 and its 5 years old. Looks like it runs some form of algorithm but what ever it is, works a peach... Decent reviews also

May the force be with you,

MOA.

HUB 2ac in modem mode, Netgear R7800 Router, a wee switch & NAS.

My Broadband Ping - MOA VM Monitor
0 Kudos